Friday 2 July 2010

Moving blog

It's with some degree of trepidation that I'm moving my blogging activities to here from Windows Live Spaces. As with any flitting, it's going to take a wee while to unpack all the boxes and find suitable corners for things and with the bare walls, I'm sure it's going to be a bit echoy in here for a while.

Anyone popping in from my old blog has probably noticed that I go absent for a few weeks and then there's a period of activity for a fortnight or so until I disappear again. I've simpley been unable to operate my last blog in certain locations, so hopefully that situation will be sorted here at Blogger.

It's going to require a bit of a change of style for me. I enjoy a big day out looking at everything and anything that takes my fancy, snapping a few photos here and there (I make no claims to be a photographer) then the next day soaking my weary feet in a bowl of hot water and typing up a great big ramble and posting an album of photos. My intention here is to type shorter blogs with the pictures within them, though I will try to link blogs from the same trip with a common title.

Enough wittering just now. Let's give it a birl and see how it goes.
By the way the old blog is still there at http://miceforlent.spaces.live.com

Sandy

No comments: